Welcome the Foodtown mobile app support page
Simply download the app, sign in with your Foodtown.com credentials or register as a new user.
Please Select One Of The Topics Below:
Go to the drawer menu and select friends.
Click connect with friends. To proceed you will need to permit access to your address book.
Follow the steps on the screen search for friends or to connect to your friends who already have the app.
Follow the steps on the screen to connect to your friends. If your friends are already connected, simply select the contacts you want to share it with.
Clip the coupon to add it to your Club Card.
Click confirm sale item to scan the UPC of the product and check the item is valid for this coupon. Please enable access to your camera.
Open the drawer menu via the button on the top right and click Clipped.
Select Clipped to view your clipped coupons, or select Redeemed to view coupons you have already redeemed in store.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
I want to update my profile. Where can I do that?
What are Digital Coupons
What is required to load and redeem Digital Coupons?
How many Digital Coupons can I load to my Club Card?
What happens to Digital Coupons on my account once they have been redeemed?
A Digital Coupon would not redeem at checkout. What do I do?
How can I reset my password?
What is your Digital Coupon Policy?
How do Digital Coupons work?
2. Browse our selection of Digital Coupons
3. Clip the Coupons
4. Redeem your Digital Coupons when you present your Club Card at checkout
How long are coupons available?
What do I do if my store does not carry the product for which I have a Digital Coupon?
Having other trouble?
Foodtown Digital Coupon Policy
In order to participate in our Digital Coupon program, customers must have a registered online account with an active, 12 digit Foodtown Club Card.
Digital coupons are deducted from a customer’s total purchase prior to paper coupons or any other promotional discounts. Coupons cannot be added or removed once the Club Card has been scanned.
- Limit one (1) use per digital coupon per customer transaction.
- Digital coupons cannot be combined with paper manufacturer’s coupons on the purchase of a single item.
- Digital coupons cannot be doubled.
- A limit of 150 coupons can be loaded per Club Card at any time.
- Digital reproductions of offers will not be accepted (such as using the mobile app to reproduce an image of an offer/coupon, without clipping it to a Club Card).
The store manager has the right to accept, decline or limit the use of any digital coupon or offer.